Tropical Paradise GrainFreeNola: Paleo, Vegan & Gluten-Free Granola
Disease fighting granola. Tropical Paradise is packed with medicinal antioxidant cancer fighting compounds.
Figs are high in natural sugars, minerals, Vitamins and soluble fiber.
- Minerals: potassium, calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, copper and manganese
- Vitamins: Vitamins A, C, K and B Vitamins
The fiber in figs aids with digestive health and assist in controlling blood sugars.
Do not consume if allergic to Latex.
Mangoes are rich in Vitamins and Minerals which makes it a superfood.
- Minerals: Copper, Folate, Niacin, Magnesium, Potassium, Manganese
- Vitamins: C, E, A K, B 5 & 6
High in antioxidants with over a dozen different types of polyphenols, Mangoes are a powerful fruit. The Folate and Vitamins in Mangoes are terrific immunity boosters. The potassium, magnesium and antioxidant mangiferin in Mangoes can be beneficial for heart health. Mangoes also contain Lutein and Zeaxanthin which, along with Vitamin A support eye health.
Do not consume if allergic to Pistachios.
Mineral rich coconut is a health powerhouse full of health fat, fiber and antioxidants.
- Minerals: Manganese, Copper, Selenium, Magnesium, Phosphorous, Iron and Potassium
The antioxidants in coconut meat are phenolic compounds including Gallic Acid, Caffeic Acid, Salicylic Acid and P-Coumaric Acid all of which help to protect the cells from damage.
The low carbohydrates, high fiber and healthy fat of coconut may assist in stabilizing blood sugar.
Bone health and improved metabolism are additional benefits to a diet that includes Coconut due to its high manganese.
- Vitamins: E, B 6
- Minerals: Manganese, Copper, Thiamin, Magnesium, Phosphorous, Potassium, Zinc
- Omega-3 and Omega-9 fatty acids
Rich in antioxidants, it is best to eat them whole and unroasted to reap the most benefit. These antioxidants may reduce blood lipid levels, normalize blood pressure, decrease inflammation and help lower blood sugar.
Packed with antioxidants. Hibiscus flower, easily made into a tea has many health benefits including:
- Help lower blood pressure
- Help improve blood fat levels
- Boost liver health
- Promote weight loss.
Consuming Hibiscus may have drug interactions – ask your doctor.